With the Olympics just around the corner and Wimbledon and the Euros just finished there has been an amazing amount of athletic prowess ...
Use Fitness Test to test your physical fitness. Fitness Test uses a multi-stage fitness test, also known as the bleep test, beep test, pacer test, or shuttle run test. This type of test is used by sports coaches and trainers to estimate an athlete's VO2 max. This application lets you test your level where you want. The fitness test is intended as a test for fit and healthy people and as such please make sure you are in a good state of health (see warning below).
- Plays audible beeps on each shuttle.
- Plays a triple beep on each level.
- Displays the current V02Max level.
- Displays the time of the current session.
- Shows the current speed of the shuttles.
- Shows the total distance covered in the current session.
- Beautiful retina graphics
Don't do the fitness test unless you have a reasonable level of fitness as it can be dangerous and avoid it if you have a history of medical problems. If you have any reason to think you may not be in a good general state of health, you should consult a doctor before doing this test.
- Version: 2.0
- Last Updated: 4 July, 2012